God's Deliverance

Freedom In Christ (Psalm 32) Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight! Yes, what joy for those whose record the Lord has cleared of guilt, whose lives are lived in complete honesty!(Psalm 32:1-2) I want you to know this morning, God's deliverance is for you, and you and you. It is available to all people all man kind, Men, women and children alike, there is no respector of persons with God, red and yellow black and white, all are precious in Gods sight. God's love covers all of the world. Every nations, backgrounds, colour and walks of life. This Jesus made availabl when He went to the cross, God asked Him too and He acepted All though, the human side of Him found it hard to do so, the God side of Him was more than willing. (Lule 22:39-44). He prayed and as He prayed, "he prayed very hard in anguish. His sweat became like drops of blood falling to the ground. It's hard to emagine an anguish like that. Yes, Gods God's rescue of salvation and redemption extended both to the Jew and to the Gentile. In so doing He broke down the walls of historical and social barriers, wanting to bridge the gap between Himself and all people. Giving freedom from sin and the prison of sin, you may say, He payed the bail money for everyone to get out of prison. When we give our lives to Christ we are rescued from sin, and our spiritual darkness becomes light, perfect love casts out fear, the addiction to sin is taken away, emotional life trauma experiences can be healed, as well as our physical and spiritual oppressions, can be delt with in the power of God. In knowing and understanding this, we must realize that God's offer of deliverance is for the whole world because He loves His creation, and that it comes with a personal decsion of each individual person, who must actively receive it through faith, truth, and repentance making the choice to not remain in sin which binds them in self-righteousness or unbelief. This choice gives hope beyond our earthly existance, with a final exit and eternal deliverance where sin does not and cannot exist. Heanven where God will completely remove all tears, all sin,all suffering, all grief, and all evil. It will be a place of peace and love forever. Read a few verses that tell us, it is for us. - Galatians 5:1: "It is for freedom that Christ has set (us) "you and me and all" free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." deliverance and freedom. - Colossians 1:13: "He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son." "who is the light" - 1 John 4:4: one of my favorites, "You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world." - Psalm 32:7: The Psalmist talking to God: "You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance." - Psalm 34:17: "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles." Read it a gain, "The Lord hears and delivers" boy I need to hear that myself this morning. - Psalm 91:14–15: "Because he "holds fast" to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name." we must have faith and hold on, hold fast to God and His ways" - 2 Corinthians 10:3–5: "For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds." Wow, now that power, not ours but God's, through the power of the Hily Spirit. - James 4:7: Again our responsibility, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." - 2 Timothy 4:18: "The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom." Again He reminds us of the goal, as to why we hang on and continue even when things are tough. Like I have heard said, I carry on, because I have read the end of the story and You and I win, when we are on Gods team, a part of the family of God. Have you been adopted into the Family Of God? If not I pray that today will be that day. It will be the best choice you have ever made. Lord Jesus, thank you for delivering me, for your forgiveness, for your love, for freedom, in the randsomed payment you made on the cross. Because of the ranson being paid, I have been rescued and set free forever. I want to bask in that light of understanding today and every day until you take me home to heaven. Lord, forgive me when I get down and out because of life happenings, so that I will claim the vistory in you. I believe you are leading me, and I have to follow, you have healed me and now leading me to go in the power of the Lord. Thank you for your guidance. In your name I pray AMEN

Comments