When God Calls

WILL YOU ANSWER (Genisis 46:1-6) Then God spoke to Israel in the visions of the night, and said, “Jacob, Jacob!” And he said, “Here I am.” Genesis 46:2 Today society most people carry a cell phone, very seldom do we leave home without it. If you are like me, when you hear your phone ring you want almost need to look at it. When you do, it often informs you who is calling. often the name of the person calling will appear of your phone, or it may tell you, it could be spam. If it is not known, most people will ignore the call and like me I don't answer it, most times. If it says could be spam, I don't answer it, because I do not want to get a scam call. As a result, I/we miss some important calls. After Jacob was told that Joseph was alive in Egypt, God came to him in a vision and called his name. Jacob answered that he was there and ready to listen to God. How about you, when God calls is your resonse the same as Jacobs? Friends in todays, electronic age, we have thousands of voices calling out to us every, and a lot of those voice are calling us into a life of SIN. Many of these voices sound pretty sweet to our fleshly ears. They even look good and innocent. It is these sweet deals people get caught up in and often follow those voices to their deaths or into deep sin where the ycannot seem to find their way out. My friends, jst as the world is calling, so is God calling out to you. Did you know, God knows yout name, He knows every person and He calls you by name and you will hear it, if you are in tune with Him. Number one,m He desires to lead you into a relationship with Him, so that you know you have eternal life, and number to He calls you into His service. There are many of us out there that do not hear His voice, often it is a still small voice, and due to the loud voices being shouted at us from the world, we miss His voice. Or you may hear His voive and simply ignore it. If you are a believers here today, He is calling you. His call will come to you in the noise around you in the world. I say to you, answer His call, when you hear what God is saying, and then answer it. That call will lead as a believer on a path you never though possible, at least it did me and many other testomines I have heard also have said the same. I challenge you today, Hear what He has to say and obey what He has to say. It will lead you on a path of life, victory and on to eternity with Him. Today I pray that today you already know Jesus as your Lord and Savior; and that today you will hear God’s voice calling you; that you will answer that call and that you will obey all that God tells you to do or not do. Father God, open my ears that I may hear your call among the hussells and busselles of life. Help me obey when I know it is you calling my name, that I may hear and listen and obey, Matthew 28:18-20) AND GO AMEN

Comments